Trial version limitations
- Operating system:
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) or Windows Server (2008, 2012)
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- Disk space:
- about 8 MB for the MTPdrive executables
- at least 100 MB for the MTPdrive cache (temporary storage for files downloaded from the device)
Note: The cache gets automatically purged after device disconnects.
- Registered version: default and minimum size is 100 MB, configurable in the 'MTPdrive Settings' application
- Trial version: cache size is hardcoded to unlimited, which means the MTPdrive will use as much disk space as needed to temporarily store all the 30 files allowed in the trial version
- 20 MB of memory per mounted drive
- Any CPU, as long as the Windows can start up an run
- USB port to connect your device to the computer
- Device operating in MTP mode. All devices operating in MTP mode are supported.
Note: The MTPdrive is not a replacement for the device's factory (or Windows default) device driver. You must be able to connect your device to the computer and have it visible in the Windows Explorer, before it can be mapped as a drive letter using the MTPdrive.